Thursday, November 15, 2007

The Big Cut

Well ladies and gents it is official...my hair is 10 inches shorter than a mere 3 hours ago. To spare you the suspense I will start with a before and after shot...


I love it!!! My head feels 10 pounds lighter :) So now through the process. Maia assisted me in my hair shedding extravaganza. She want to get glossy locks and I went for the big cut. Ronnie, our gloriously wonderful hair guy (who gave me this awesome haircut for free by the way!) started by measuring out the 10 inches and cutting away for Locks of Love. I was actually not really all that concerned about it. I think part of that was because I was ready to cut my hair 2 months ago but it wasn't long enough to get the 10 inches for Locks of Love and still have something for Ronnie to play with, so for all this time I've been eagerly awaiting my new do. So, off we go...



At this point Ronnie had control over the scissors. Seeing as how I've NEVER had my hair this short I decided someone who knew how to cut hair (and was voted best in Charleston twice) would be much more qualified to determine how to cut my hair. Thus he began.

And in the end Maia was a little sad she wasn't getting her hair cut off too...although she did get a little cut :)
So, in the end here is the before and after from the back...

And two very happy ladies :)

3 comments:

  1. I like it. Nice job and a good donation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, Becky...you look mahvelous. And, as a former bald person from chemo, you have done someone a great favor.

    gene

    ReplyDelete